Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Equities Research

Tom Renna

I teach people how Wall Street actually works.
Filings. Fees. Risk. What your broker is saying.

I am not your financial advisor. I am not selling you a fund.

Contact
(908) 477-4796
thomasrenna@gmail.com

What we cover
How the market works
How to read a stock
Mutual funds and annuities, including the fees
What can go wrong
Questions to ask a broker

No guarantees. You can lose money.

Lessons
Intro session: 2 hours, $250
After that: $200 per hour
Best deal: $1,000 up front for 7 hours this year (saves $400)
Brokers and agents: $200 per hour
Group rates available

Pay by PayPal or ask me for Zelle.

Fall 2026 stock list
Separate product. 8 names I like. 4 names I think are trouble.
$200
Email subject: FALL LIST

Disclaimer
This is teaching, not personal investment advice. Newsletters and sessions are not a recommendation to buy or sell anything. Talk to a licensed advisor about your own situation. Equities Research, LLC and its people may own stocks mentioned.



No comments:

Post a Comment