Individual Investors who have an Investment Banking Mentality and a Venture Capitalist Vision can own TheStreet (NASDAQ: TST) for less than a $60 million Market Cap.
Company sits with $31million in cash and generates $5 million a month in sales.
TheStreet is a pioneer in the Online Financial Sector and is a leading digital media company that :
- trades publicly
- 6.2% yield
- with the stock selling for a near 52 week low under $1.65.
- The franchise value alone along with the brand media content and distribution it will continue to grow market share.
- Recently Henry Blodget's Business Insider sold for 6 times fwd sales @ $422 million.)
- THeStreet at 6 times $60 million sales would equate to 600% return on your investment.
- B. Riley has a Price Target of $4.00 per share
- If the street was valued at $100 million it would be a near $3 price. With high dividend the bottom may have formed here in the stock.
- Where else will you get 6% on your money