Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Ophir Gottlieb, CEO, Capital Market Laboratories is A Genius



 A month or two ago I came across an online financial website called
Capital Market Labs and I have been hooked on using the tools ever since.
I was so excited that I placed a call to the company and spoke directly
with the CEO, Ophir Gottlieb and praised him for creating such
outstanding research tools.

He was a great guy on the phone and
was kind enough to spend quite a bit of time with me and then floored me
when he told me that soon the site would be exponentially more powerful in
a couple weeks. Well now its a month or so later and sure enough the site is even bigger and better!


Anyone who invests in the markets should be using Capital Market Labs!

If anyone needs any help or would like to connect with me and go over the
site, I would be happy to surf the site with you. (it has a free version
and a premium version).. I don't work for the company i just enjoy using the tools.

Below is an interview on BNN with Ophir


BNN - Watch TV Online | Off the Charts: Twitter, Apple and Amazon


Everyone in the Market Place should be following Ophir




No comments:

Post a Comment